Sunday, August 18, 2013

Del Amitri - Lousy with Love: The B-Sides



Hi ev'rybody -

Look who's back!

Here's my first music post in THIRTY MONTHS. I'll say more later, but for now, I'm adding a few now-out-of-print items to our Del Amitri collection here, starting with this great B-sides collection from the boys. If you read our earlier posts, you'll know that many of the Dels greatest songs did not appear on their albums. And many of those songs were tapped for inclusion in this, a limited-edition bonus disc to their hits collection, Hatful of Rain.

I couldn't find the info anywhere else online, so here's a handy guide to which singles (and from which album, represented by the titles' initials) the album's tracks come.


I'll also be reupping the other volumes of our DA Rarities collection, so check for those!

Scared to Live - Spit in the Rain WH-era
The Return of Maggie Brown - Stone Cold Sober WH
In the Frame - Roll to Me [UK] T
Sleep Instead of Teardrops - Not Where It's At SOSP
Long Journey Home - When You Were Young [CD2] CE
Paper Thin - Don't Come Home Too Soon NA
The Last Love Song - Tell Her This [CD1] T
The Verb To Do - When You Were Young [CD2] CE
In the Meantime - Driving with the Brakes On [CD1] T
Long Way Down - Roll to Me [US] T
Whiskey Remorse - Be My Downfall CE
Before the Evening Steals the Afternoon - Not Where It's At [CD2] SOSP
So Many Souls to Change - Nothing Ever Happens WH
The Whole World is Quiet - Always the Last to Know CE


Enjoy - and say "hi" in comments if you've missed us, or are finding your way here for the first time!

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/69870263/file.html

15 comments:

  1. Very pleased to see you back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great to see you back. Do you plan to re-upload Del Amitri at Glastonbury, and the Biily Sloan Radio Show?
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last! At last! At Last! You're back. Happy to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all... Anon #1, I hope to get to those eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Great to see you back after all this time! I really thought we had 'lost you' for good. Certainly a welcome addition to have you back here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic service you are offering here - but please hurry up and re-post This Side of the Morning (live in the car park) - it was IIRC a vinyl only release, and I don't have anything to play vinyl on anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!. I've been checking back every now and then in the hope you'd start blogging again. Really appreciate the effort you've gone to to make these hard to find gems available. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias, gracias, gracias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm 47 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had the flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting in underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they started to find a solution on their own to help my condition.I am a 47 now who was diagnosed with COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but I was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe   total cure herbal medicine. My husband saw his testimony on the internet that he used his powerful medicine to cure different diseases. We contacted his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and other diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2349010754824
    God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.

    ReplyDelete

If you get a link, let us know what you think!